Paul Speaks

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

First Actual Post

And now the fun really begins. I've decided that while I am waiting 2-5 minutes for code to compile, I will occasionally make entries here instead of compulsively checking my email. This is a very busy week for some odd reason. Tomorrow: game meeting + eli's birthday dinner. Thursday: Craig & Erin's birthday thing. Friday: another birthday event. Why so many birthdays in June? Saturday is my party, which I am still trying to figure out all the details for.
Other things I need to figure out the details for: Going home for July 4th.

1 Comments:

  • I also check my email compulsivly. When im at home checking email with OWA i find im always clicking on subfolders to update them (since only the inbox folder updates automatically.) Now i find myself compusilvly clicking on folders when im at work even though the update on their own and my clicking is never fruitful.
    -E

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home