Paul Speaks

Friday, August 20, 2004

But I'm leaving soon...

I bet you are wondering why I am work right now (friday night, 8:30). Three reasons. First, I'm supposed to finish something today. I'm just about done. Second, I went to an estate sale with Tony and Erin after lunch. That took a good hour+ out of my day. I bought a dartboard for $3. Second, I wanted to watch the Olympic Men's 10,000m final which was on NBC at 3:00. I had the brilliant idea to go the gym and watch it on the tv there while I got in my exercise for the day. That actually worked out pretty well, except the race didn't actually start until about 3:45, so I ended up not getting back to work until almost 5. So I'm still here finishing things up. But I'm leaving in a few minutes, and going to see a movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home