Paul Speaks

Monday, November 15, 2004

flicks, etc.

I decided to purchase a couple DVDs, now that I have a laptop with a DVD player. Target had some on sale so I picked these up this weekend:
- Fight Club
- Gladiator
- Thomas Crowne Affair
- Silence of the Lambs
- Manchurian Candidate (the old one)
- Some Like It Hot
- Chris Rock: Never Scared

I've seen 4 of these before (all the movies except the old ones), but I don't remember Fight Club or Thomas Crowne very well. I watched the Chris Rock one this weekend, it's from a show he did in DC this year. Pretty entertaining if you like Chris Rock.

1 Comments:

  • hmm.. Thomas Crowne Affair would be my favorite "bond" type movie (of this generation at least)... This is the film where a painting is stolen from the Met yes?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home