Paul Speaks

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Interesting Fact about me

Here's a little known fact about me. When I am outside running, I really enjoy seeing people that I know. The most common scenario is to see someone I know driving by in a car, but occasionally I'll see someone walking, running, biking, etc. I was reminded of this yesterday as I was running along West Lake Sammamish and saw Jason drive by. That reminded me of two things. The first thing is this interesting fact that I'm currently writing about. The other, is that this now happens to me considerably less than it used to before I moved here. That makes sense, considering I know a lot more people in Somerville than I do in Redmond.
I'm now thinking that perhaps this interesting fact doesn't sound so interesting, probably because of the mundane way in which I phrased it. It's hard to explain, you might say I "get a kick out of it" or it "makes my day" or "puts a smile on my face." I think you know what I mean.

6 Comments:

  • you could start telling us when and were you will be running, and we could make a point to drive/walk/bike/run/skate by.
    or does it only count if its coinsidence?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:00 PM  

  • Hmm, I don't think it would be the same. It has to happen by chance.

    By Blogger Paul, at 5:25 PM  

  • I'd totally be into driving by. I'd also roll down the window and yell stuff. After I beep the horn excessively, of course.

    -a

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:31 PM  

  • adele--lets drive around together...you can drive and be in charge of the horn. I'll get a loud speaker and maybe an air horn. Maybe i'll get a boom box and play tapes of motivational speakers.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:38 PM  

  • oh man, i'm totally in. If Paul doesn't want to tell us when he's going, we'll just have to get Robin to call us when he leaves.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:40 PM  

  • blogspot sucks. where'd my comment go?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home