Paul Speaks

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Good TV

We're getting the carpets cleaned in our apartment today, so i was up late last night, picking up my laundry, putting chairs on tables, and generally making the carpets more accessible.
At midnight on VH1, they played I Love The 90's, (1991). What a great show. Very exciting. I don't really remember what they were talking about, because I was pretty tired, but it was funny.
Before that, I saw The Assistant, which is a reality show with Andy Dick where people try out to be his personal assistant. It is to reality shows what Scary Movie was to horror movies (though i never saw scary movie so maybe i'm wrong). For example he gave the contestants a book about his life and then quizzed them on it later on a fake "Who wants to be a millionaire" type set, with the music & lights and everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home