Paul Speaks

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Cavities

I'm afraid I'm going to get some cavities. Well I'm not really afraid, but I have been eating a bunch of candy. "Why is that?" you might ask. Well there are two factors here. The first is that at work, people leave candy outside their office on the anniversary of their start date (typically 1 pound of m&m's per year they've been here). The second factor is that my office is very close to the corner of this building. Implications of being near the corner: There's a guy in a corner office with 8 pounds of candy outside his office, and hardly anyone ever walks by that part of the building. So I've been handfuls of runts every once in a while for the last couple days. They're good, but I know they're rotting my teeth.

1 Comments:

  • Isn't it almost time for you to put out a pound of m&m's outside your office. You could fool them all and use peanut butter peices or mint one's if you can find them. anclasp

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home