Paul Speaks

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Classic Dialogue

I just saw one of the funniest interactions I've ever seen on television, in the opening sequence of tonight's Alias. If you haven't watched it yet, this won't ruin anything so don't worry (and spend less time cleaning your apartment).
The scene: a lively birthday party at Sydney's house.
Enter Jack Bristow (aka The Guy Who Never Smiles).
Jack: I guess it got lost in the mail
Sydney: Your invitation?
Jack: Or, maybe it was an Evite. (dramatic pause) I don't read Evites.

OK maybe most people won't find this as funny as me (I literally laughed out loud). Perhaps it's just my own dislike for Evites.

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:59 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:38 PM  

  • haha, that is one of the cleverest thing ive heard on tv in a while. I share your distaste for evites.
    I think i would be notorious for not responding to them except that since i never respond, i doubt anyone takes enough notice to make me notorios.

    (my apartment is impeccable right now, thank you very much)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home