Paul Speaks

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Running

I've been slacking on my blogging here lately, hopefully you've been enjoying Phosography in the meantime.

I've been running again, albeit rather sporadically. I was getting in pretty good shape, but then I couldn't run for about two weeks after I got my wisdom teeth out. I still haven't been running as frequently as I'd like, but I was able to get in a good ten mile run yesterday before work. If I can do another long run during the week next week, I'm planning to run in the Super Jock-N-Jill Half Marathon on Labor Day. I won't be in super great racing shape, but if I keep waiting for that, I may never run another race again... It's already been over a year since my last one, which was the Shore Run last June. I'd be really happy if I could run close to 1:40 or under, and slightly disappointed if I run slower than 1:50.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home