Paul Speaks

Thursday, November 16, 2006

500 channels and nothing on

This week's sign the Apocalypse is upon us: the other day, not only was "E True Hollywood Stories: The Sean 'Puffy' Combs story" the most compelling thing I could find on television, but I had already seen it.

And I don't watch much TV at all, really. I think I'd seen it a year or two ago when I was home for the holidays, during one of my "TV Comas".

E True Hollywood stories can't really hold up next to such popumentary luminaries as "Behind the Music" and "I Love the 80's". Maybe there are some new good sitcoms on? TV really hasn't been the same since May 14th, 1998, and it probably never will be.

2 Comments:

  • that's why we have tivo: hours of mcdreamy available on demand!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:52 PM  

  • Don't know what we did before on-demand and dvr. I do find myself watching reruns of sienfield and law & order (original and SVU only) that I know exactly what happens for the whole show one minute in, but there is just NOTHING ELSE ON. Oh and I limit myself to the 12 HD Channels that we get, so my options are really limited.

    - John

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home