Paul Speaks

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Vote Now!

This is the fun interactive part of my blog where you get to vote and potentially influence my life. It's like reality TV! Only it's on the internet. let's call it reality internet.
Here's the deal: I ended up with a free ticket on Alaska Airlines when my flight home after Christmas was delayed. There's pretty much no restrictionss on it, I can just book any coach ticket to anywhere Alaska flies, and away I go. Here's where the voting comes in: Where should I go?
Here's AlaskaAir's routemap to get some ideas of potential destinations.
I'd prefer to go somewhere I haven't been before, so perhaps Mexico or Alaska is in the cards?
Obviously, I reserve the right to overrule any sort of majority vote. If you'd like to join me in this fun adventure, let me know. I'm thinking this will happen sometime around the September time frame, but that's up in the air. It just has to be before Christmas since the ticket expires then.
Vote now for your favorite destination!

1 Comments:

  • if you choose Los Cabos and choose the first week in may, you can join Michael and myself on the beach!
    Melyssa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home