Paul Speaks

Friday, October 21, 2005

Is this worth blogging about? sure why not

Like most people, I believe myself to be rather funny. However, unlike most people, I actually am funny. And cocky, but that's a different story. I'm usually rather averse to these inane "quizes" that people most online, but one had gotten my attention a few times lately: The 3 Variable funny test. I've seen various people post their results in blogs, myspace profiles, etc., etc. It's interesting that the test sort of assumes everyone is funny, as it doesn't measure whether or not you are funny or how funny you are, but rather, in what ways you are funny. So, for those of you who I've been keeping entertained all these years, here's a highly unscientific breakdown of just why, exactly, you find me so hilarious.








the Ham

(38% dark, 42% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT


Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith




The 3-Variable Funny Test!
- it rules -

If you're interested, try my latest: The Terrorism Test







My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
















free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 19% on darkness





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 41% on spontaneity





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 12% on vulgarity
Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test


I have to say, I'm quite flattered at the comparison to Will Ferrell, and surprised at the reference to Will Smith, though I did watch The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air when I was younger. At least they didn't say I enjoy his musical outspout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home