Paul Speaks

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Paul Travels

Exciting News! Jet Blue will be starting non-stop flights to Boston, from Seattle, in November. I jumped on their promotional fairs to book holiday tickets. I also have some other trips planned, here's my schedule:

Sept 23-25th - In Boston, just for fun. Who wants to go to S&S?

Oct 1 - Oct 4 - In Troncones, Mexico (staying here).

Nov 18 - Nov 25th - In Boston for Thanksgiving. Possibly side trip to New Haven for Harvard-Yale football game, but that's very much up in the air.

Dec 24 - Jan 1 - Christmas comes a day early for everyone in Boston as I arrive on the morning of the 24th.

I think that's enough for now.
Oh - and if anyone wants to come to Mexico with me, there's stil time!

1 Comments:

  • Hey,
    Glad to see you are coming home.
    I think you miscalculated your Thanksgiving trip...you are missing my Birthday:(
    I'm there for the S&S. also, by the way, Alex is all set for a sleepover with you next weekend!
    Love Chris

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home