Paul Speaks

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Abuse

Top Ten Cell Phone Abuses:

10. Talking while driving... and you have exactly one passenger
9. Using you phone's web browser to comment on your friend's MySpace page while they are sitting next to you
8. Answering a call in a movie theater... In the middle of the movie
7. Letting it go to voice mail. Pick up the phone and take care of business.
6. Leaving useless voicemails. I know it's you. I know you want me to call you back. Tell me something I don't know.
5. Not recognizing your own ringtone
4. Authoring work-related email from a bar
3. Anything involving a bathroom stall
2. Text messages
and the number one cell phone abuse:
1. Answering your phone at the dinner table.

1 Comments:

  • Re: 6
    If people don't leave me a message I usually don't call them back.

    Re. 7
    Didn't you have a voicemail message all about you screening your calls?

    By Blogger Erin, at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home