Paul Speaks

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Food

Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of my start date at Microsoft. You would think that I'd have some interesting things to reflect on or talk about. Perhaps I do, but not right now. Right now what's on my mind is that I've gotten very bored with cooking for myself. Last summer/fall, I used to prepare legitimate meals for myself, complete with side dishes, salad, etc. Recently I've been frequently dining on frozen burritos from Trader Joe's, or just making some pasta. I can think of a couple possible reason's for this. I haven't been watching FoodTV much, and that used to get me excited about cooking. I've been busier at work and getting home later the last few months, leaving less time for cooking. Also, a while ago I invited someone over and cooked dinner for them, and it didn't go all that well, so maybe there's some negative reinforcement there. Quasi-related: Cooking for oneself isn't all that much fun/rewarding.

2 Comments:

  • Will there be M&M's for us outside of your office. I sure hope so. Im going to sleep now with images of m&ms making me happy. i hope im not disapointed.
    -E

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:47 PM  

  • July 27th is an important date for another reason too...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home