Paul Speaks

Monday, August 09, 2004

IKEA

Saturday I went to Ikea with Erin and Andrew to get some 'stuff' for our offices. If you haven't been to Ikea yet (possibly because your city's government and/or a certain task force is preventing one from being built just miles from your house) you are missing out. What's so special about Ikea? It's huge, and they sell *everything*. Also, it's massive. No, bigger than that.
There just aren't many other stores where, as Erin pointed out "you stop for lunch two hours into it". And at that point we were only halfway through the store.

Here is a list of things I bought
For my office:
- Two red chairs
- A small coffee table (1' by 3x)
- a green rug (2' by 4x) (it goes under the coffee table
- a red glass ball with bubbles in it.
- a miniature chair
- a wooden figure
the last three items are sitting on the coffee table.
My office is very cool now. Come check it out.

For my apartment
- new sheets (red! 200 thread count)
- 2 pack of flexible cutting boards
- a box grater (look out cheese, here I come)
- a ladle

bonus excitement: I actually changed my sheets

1 Comments:

  • You forgot to mention you get to put together the stuff you buy... that's the best part!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home